Adverb Also, forwards.
- toward or at a place, point, or time in advance; onward; ahead (to move forward; from this day forward; to look forward.)
- toward the front (Let's move forward so we can hear better.)
- into view or consideration; out; forth (He brought forward several good suggestions.)
- directed toward a point in advance; moving ahead; onward (a forward motion.)
- being in a condition of advancement; well-advanced (It was quite forward in the season when we finished our planting.)
- ready, prompt, or eager.
- presumptuous, impertinent, or bold (a rude, forward child.)
- situated in the front or forepart (the forward part of the ship.)
- to send forward; transmit, especially to a new address (to forward a letter)
- to advance or help onward; promote (The training will help to forward your career.)
I have many projects that have been at the bottom of my to-do list for too long; it's time to either do them or abandon the idea entirely.
I see a point in the near future where my priorities will be changing. Diet and exercise must be put forth to the top of the list. My very life depends on it. I am well-advanced on this already, with having my gastric bypass, but life has been forever changed for me.
I want to be situated in the front seat of my own life, to be in control and not so reactionary. I want to promote myself in my life, in my community and socially as well.
I'm looking forward to 2014 in general. Life has been good to me in the past year and my blessings have been abundant. My gratitude is stronger than ever. I am stronger than ever. I'm ready for this year!