Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Word

More info about the One Little Word meme can be found on Ali Edwards' blog through this link.  It's 2013, and there have been lots of changes in my personal life recently.  To celebrate, reflect and strengthen my life, this year my word is


BETTER [bet-er]
Adjective:
1. of superior quality or excellence:  a better coat; a better speech.
2. morally superior; more virtuous:  They are no better than thieves.
3. of superior suitability, desirability, acceptableness, etc
4. preferable:  a better time for action.
5. larger; greater:  the better part of a lifetime.
6. improved in health; healthier than before.
7. completely recovered in health.
Adverb:
8. in a more appropriate or acceptable way or manner:  
to behave better.
9. to a greater degree; more completely or thoroughly:  He knows
the way better than we do. I probably know him better than anyone else.
10. more:  I walked better than a mile to town.

Pin It

No comments: