Friday, August 26, 2011

Impossible!

I'm rarely on Facebook.  It's not that I have anything against it, I'm just not "into" it.  I'll spend a whole day going through the 9oo+ links on T&J's Weekend Wrap-up, but I lose interest in FB within 5 minutes.  This might be why:

In high school, my 2 best friends were in the class above me.  They graduated in 1992 and I graduated in 1993.  I logged onto FB just now and one of the first things I see is their 20th High School Reunion invitation, set for July 2012.  Now,see, that's impossible!  If they graduated 20 years ago, then I graduated 19 years years ago.  And that can't be!  I'm way too young for that.  And too irresponsible.  And too...young. 

My birthday was this past week.  I had a happy one.  Until just now, when I thought "old" was closer than I thought, lol.  It's tons more fun looking at 300+ dresser makeovers than to be shocked by milestones I don't want to reach.....
Pin It

No comments: