I always forget my resolutions, or feel guilty about them and end up feeling ashamed. This is a new year, and I'm going to try something new.
I'm a true bibliophile and I L-O-V-E my books. I love books from when I was little all the way to the one I'm reading right now! I've read books to my son almost every day of his entire life. Recently I've been able to read WITH him as well :)
I spent time really listening to my soul on this One Word One Year thing, and I've chosen:
- reduce time in front of my computer and playing with family instead
- reduce money wasted on grocery shopping by sticking to a list
- reduce my fears
- reduce regrets
- reduce not listening for God's guidance
- reduce unhappiness
- reduce my useless drive for perfection
- reduce my horribly unorganized & out-of-control craft supplies
- reduce shame
- reduce loneliness
- Reduce making lists that only trigger more anxiety!!