1. Clean up my craft room and make it safe to become James's summer bedroom. Well, I'm still working on this. I have crafts I want to do, crafts I might want to do, and crafts I'm not interested in at all right now. This makes it hard to organize, but I'm trying. It still looks like a tornado has been through there though.
2. Get a dresser downstairs for our clothes. This has been discussed, but remains unfinished.
3. Organize my books. Hmmmm, maybe this was a stretch. I'm actually a full-on Bibliophile, and my "library" was completely organized. But for the last 2 months, my books have been in boxes and I miss them. This will take at least one full do-nothing-but-this day to complete. Those are rare, so I may have to amend this task. But that's ok!
6. Try ONE new recipe. I haven't even thought to look for a new recipe!
7. Organize all my craft supplies. OK, I just realized that my #1 has the information update for this task. Anyway, this is incomplete.
8. Organize our bedroom. Nope. Not even close.
10. Get the "technology" picked up and out of the way. Again, this has been discussed, but remains right where it's been for longer than I care to think about.
So, overall, I'm ok with where I'm at!