Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer........

It's way too hot outside, but I'm already bored inside the house. Pinterest has become my newest obsession, but I also have fallen in love with art collages. No really, IN LOVE. Look at some of these:


IMG_9283
by Christy Tomlinson

IMG_0187
by Junelle Jacobsen

and another by Christy:
She listened to her soul
ChristyTomlinson_TiaSoul




I've started following Christy Tomlinson's blog, and she's set up Creatively Inspired...a summer art challenge.  I've already got some ideas, and I want to get some crafty projects done this summer.  I get into a trap on the Internet, and even through Pinterest, where I get so busy bookmarking that I never get around to actually CRAFTING.  So this summer, I'm going to make sure I get some crafting done!
Pin It

No comments: