Saturday, June 16, 2012

....And I'm Back!

Well, I didn't fall off the edge of Earth, or abandon my blog; we've been "off-line" at home for quite some time.  And it totally changed my life--but we've had both cable tv and internet for less than 24 hours and I've spent the majority of it ONLINE.

Granted, I have missed out on some craft ideas, and I'm not up-to-date on my new releases in books or movies...but I've gotten A TON of crafting and reading done!  I hope I can find a balance between media and real-life.....

I've completed a bunch of jewelry projects, but those pictures will be in another post.  I've read 15 books, including the Harry Potter books, some of which are the size of 2-4 books, but I'm not cheating ;P This brings my list up to 32 books that I've read this year.  My goal was 40, and it looks like I'll hit that by July 4th.  So I'm setting my goal higher--I'm aiming for 60 books this year now :)

This post has the list of books 1-30 - the sidebar gadget gets too crowded for me to leave the entire list up.
Pin It

No comments: