Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So Cute!!

I'm bored, and felt the desire to see what's up on Etsy.  I love Etsy!  Anyway, I came across this delicious beauty:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DanielleLondon

And now I want a Kindle just so I can have this case for it ;P  Seriously, I want a Kindle--are you happy now, Universe??  I admitted it: I want a Kindle!!

This does not go with my REDUCE goal at all........

In the description, it says: Life is more fun with Sprinkles!!!  This may become a new life motto :)

DanielleLondon has so many more adorable things in her Etsy shop, so go check her out!

Life is more fun with Sprinkles!!!

Life is more fun with Sprinkles!!!

Life is more fun with Sprinkles!!!

Life is more fun with Sprinkles!!!

Well, sprinkles and fonts, apparently, lol.
Pin It

No comments: